Your submission should follow our general guidelines. Please follow
object-oriented principles. Include an executable
for each program.
- Generate a final version of your circuit layout/analysis program as extended
from earlier assignments. Your program
should allow the user to generate a complete circuit diagram starting from choosing
a New circuit (in File menu). You should then be able to solve for the unknown mesh
voltages and currents. You should also be able to save a netlist file and open it later
to make changes in the circuit. This version should also implement a JPopupMenu with
a menu item to rotate the selected circuit component or edit the component (using a dialog
The LTSpice version of the circuit below (and results) can be downloaded from test7.zip
Note that our netlists include location information, wires, and have a different syntax.
R1 2 1 100
R2 3 2 300
R3 0 4 500
R4 0 5 200
VA 3 5 6
I1 2 4 0.005
R5 1 0 400
- Write a Java program to identify the coins in the images in coins.zip.
See notes for hints.
- Write a Java program to generate a SVG
file for a circuit drawing. You may adapt any earlier circuit drawing program.
- Improve your robot controller from asgn08 (if necessary) and incorporate it into
The goal of the game is to steer the robot to the yellow X as quickly as possible.
- Write a Java program to read an html file from the web and list the images and hyperlinks found in the
Extend the previous program to read and save the image files found on an html file from the web.
See code GetFileFromSite.java.
- Add a few new Knock, Knock jokes to the
Your jokes should come up first. See KnockKnock code to download source.
Maintained by John Loomis,
last updated 24 April 2017