Your submission should follow our general guidelines. Please follow
- Create a dialog box, similar to that below, that will allow you to create a new resistor object or
modify an existing resistor object. Your test program should demonstrate both capabilities. This dialog box
will be used in later problems.
- Modify an image display program (such as
to add a JLabel in BORDER.SOUTH that displays the location of the mouse
and the color of the pixel at that location. Use a
JFileChooser dialog to allow the user to
select an image file.
- Write a Java program that allows you to create, select and move objects around
the screen. See
for some ideas. You should extend objects created in earlier assignments.
- Write Java classes representing five different circuit elements, including independent current sources and
independent voltages sources. Your test program should produce a graphic display of these objects on the screen.
Each object, therefore, must include location and orientation parameters.
- Show the family trees for
- The file Projectile.zip contains a mortar simulation in Java.
Modify this program to use Swing components. Also edit the textfields to include
initial or suggested values for the parameters, so that you can press the Fire
button immediately. Warning: The Java application does not close down properly when
run by double-clicking. This behavior is one of the problems you must fix.
Maintained by John Loomis,
last updated 20 June 2016