- Write a Nios II program to count from 0 to 99 (at 2 Hz) and display
the result on the 7-segment displays. Use
usleep(microseconds) for the timer. Submit source code
and demonstrate to the instructor.
- Write a Verilog program for the DE-2 board that does
Submit pruned Verilog projects (no DB directory, no pof or sof
files), and demonstrate to the instructor.
- Counts from 0 to 99 on HEX7-HEX6 at either 1 Hz or 10 Hz.
Use KEY1 to switch rates.
- Counts (0 to 9) on HEX0 up one count every time you press KEY3 and
down one count every time you press KEY2.
- Blanks HEX5-HEX1
- Do exercise 4.48 from the textbook. (Verilog)
Maintained by John Loomis,
last updated 12 September 2008