CPS 592 Assignment 3
Read chapters 6 and 7 of the textbook and do the following exercises.
- Do any two of the exercises 6.20 - 6.38.
- Do either graphics exercise 6.1 or 6.2 (p 263-264).
- Write an application Echo.java that generates a column
list of command line arguments. Test for a variety of strings and
- The class
java.util.Arrays contains various
methods for manipulating arrays (such as sorting and searching). Use a
Arrays.sort() to sort an array of integers.
Summarize the documentation on the method used for sorting.
- Do exercises 7.12 and 7.16.
- Do either graphic exercise 7.1 (a) or 7.1 (b).
- Do all the exercises 7.34-7.36.
Maintained by John Loomis,
last updated 7 Sept 2005